We had been to +Quaker Steak And Lube in Pinellas Park before and loved it. In fact, it was pretty darn cool! With a family of six it takes a lot to impress four children and a shallow-wallet dad. Well, this place was impressive! It's no +CheddarsCasualCafe but the price was fair and the food was delicious! The wait staff was quick and courteous and unfortunately our second trip was cut short by a power outage! We'll be back...
+Military Spouse magazine ran an article a little while back titled My husband cheated, and our marriage is better than ever! I'm...
That's not a direct quote but... After watching +I am Second 's video on +A&E 's #DuckDynasty Phil Robertson I am con...
Below is a link to a pretty amazing RC pilot. Even though it's a helicopter, I still recommend viewing. http://www.break.com/index/ins...
See what I did there? Sight... site ?! While I am clever I am not this clever. Allow me to introduce +Ana White . Mother, home maker, blah...
We're a military family with four children ages 4-10. We recently purchased our second home, drive an SUV and a newer 2013 car that I d...
I was fortunate enough to be one of many recipients to see a special pre-screening of the movie +Lone Survivor starring #MarkWahlberg...
- Amazing pack-job
- So true. Literally, the "truth" hurts! HAAA! crap....
- Bullying... now WHO wants their ass kicked?!
- Cub Scouts Make The World Go 'Round. At Least Thei...
- Imagination Station... For Real?
- B-Dubs - Restaurant Review
- The Bear Mill - Product Review - FOLLOWUP
- Percy Jackson... Didn't Suck Nearly As Bad As I Th...
- Taco Bell - Restaurant Review
- The Colonnade - Restaurant Review
- Sonny's BBQ - Restaurant Review
- Quaker Steak and Lube - Restaurant Review
- Chili's - Restaurant Review
- My Kid Is A Jerk...
- America... Why Yes, I am!
- Have I lost my senses? I hope not!
- Technology is amazing!!
- ▼ August (17)